Executive Consulting Services
Andy Sorensen, Founder of SalesStryke and former owner of GarbageMan, has a wealth of experience in the Waste Industry and is eager to share his knowledge with you. Andy started GarbageMan and after 9 years of operations, he sold the company to a National Hauler. During those nine years, GarbageMan developed new marketing methods for trash service and experienced amazing growth.
We have combined proven techniques from our own waste hauling experience with the online software and internet acumen of our software and web development Company, SalesStryke to offer practical solutions designed for sustained growth and profitability.
Contact us today to develop a custom plan to help you grow your business and compete with the big national companies.
- Capturing online buyers
- Website evaluation and recommendations
- SEO development plan
- Social media campaigns and sales generators
- Use of other online sites to drive sales to your company
- Comprehensive analysis of current marketing and concrete plans for improvement
- Multifaceted marketing campaign strategies and content for use on all platforms
- An Internet marketing plan designed to increase SEO and sales
- Community involvement strategies to build brand loyalty and awareness
- Establishment of metrics and KPI for managing marketing initiatives
Profitability and Financing:
- Sustainable growth strategies designed to cash flow
- Bankable growth plans
- Leasing options for carts, dumpsters, and trucks
- Brand evaluation and improvements
- Improving customer loyalty through community involvement and fundraising
- Improving field of vision goals thru brand development
- Evaluation of current route densities with growth strategies
- Rate evaluation and recommendations for increased revenue
- Comprehensive analysis for route growth
For more information about Marketing for Independent Haulers, read this article by Andy – Marketing for Independent Haulers.